Posted on: 2017-09-08
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2572796a
- Great consultancy
- Singapore based
- Immediate Start
This company is a leading global asset and project management consultancy. Working across a wide range of market sectors, they help clients get the most out of their real estate portfolios.
You will be joining the existing Cost and Commercial team in Hong Kong leading on a variety of projects including property and corporate real estate. Responsible for total cost management of projects delivering positive outcomes for our clients under the supervision of a senior member the Cost & Commercial team.
- To take responsibility for the delivery of small projects and professional assignments under the supervision of a senior member of staff.
- To support the Senior Cost Managers / Cost Managers in the delivery of medium or large projects or assignments.
- To be able to take a simple brief from a senior member of staff and act upon it.
- Understands the requirement for Trainee/Graduate training or mentoring scheme.
- Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner, meeting, negotiating and corresponding with clients forming a strong working relationship in true partnership.
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline which is eligible for HKIS / RICS
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experiences gained from Consultancy background preferred
- Experience in working for a Corporate or Consultant firm
- Probationer of HKIS or RICS or equivalent is preferable
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; both spoken and written
- Proficient in PC application
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Holly Ackland by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T