Posted on: 2017-08-28
Sector: Engineering, Construction & Design
Job reference: 2578761bl
- Hong Kong coverage
- Client side role
- Critical Environments
To carry out its business activities, our client depends upon the resilience of the engineering systems supporting its various offices, data centres, and other facilities throughout the region.
They are now seeking an experienced Regional Engineering Manager to be based in Hong Kong and manage the region.
- Manage the operations and engineering infrastructure across the region to ensure business continuity
- Assist in driving the technical operations strategies to deliver a highly focused service to the business across the region.
- Manage in-house and external engineering resources to ensure business operational needs are met.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist to provide technical leadership, motivate a regional operations team to deliver high quality services to the business across the region.
- Ensure maintenance systems are correctly used/ supported to ensure accurate control of suppliers and workload, and leverage data for continuous improvement.
- Manage full range of maintenance services in a way that maximizes value, minimizes cost, risk and downtime and achieves the desired quality.
- Act as the second point of contact for incident escalation on 24 hours 7 day basis (first being the FM/Engineering service partner).
- Manage M&E services vendor and coordinate the regular preventive maintenance.
- Manage and provide technical solution, including the consolidation of large and/or complex projects, which will typically require coordination of multiple stakeholders (internal and external).
- Ensure engineering facilities are properly maintained according to Firm standard/guideline through preventive and adhoc repair and maintenance
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- 10+ year experience in Engineering Consultancy, Critical Engineering design/operations and construction projects with banking experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills, including ability to present technical issues, ideas and recommendations clearly in verbal, written and presentation.
- Ability to work independently across the region.
- Proficient in technical reporting
- Proficient in using Building Management System
- Fluent in verbal and written Chinese & English
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T