Posted on: 2017-08-28
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2578189
- Turn Key Projects in Japan
- Senior Leadership role
- Well funded growth plans
Our client is an international real estate advisory firm with an established reputation in their sector. In line with planned strategic growth plans, we are now partnered with them to find a someone to lead their expanding Project Management business line in Hong Kong.
Reporting to both the regional CEO and the Greater China Head of Project Management, you will be responsible for leading and growing the Hong Kong Project Management business. Success to date has been with local and international occupiers, delivering their commercial office fit out requirements. The long term plan should be to expand this offering to include greenfield and base build projects. There is an increasing requirement for Workplace Strategy consulting as well.
- Manage multiple complex projects concurrently and at different stages of development.
- Supervise and provide technical support to the team members to ensure the effective operations of the team.
- Internal co-ordination on matters such as education, human resources, finance, communication and admissions to ensure that project deliverables are achieved.
- Planning, scheduling and managing the processes for major projects within budget, on time and to standards for quality and applicable statutory requirements.
- Contribute, as a member of the team to the strategic development of the Organization and Department and to building constructive and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Meet with end users and consultants on a regular basis to discuss status of projects, determine client satisfaction and respond to any problems and concerns;
- Recognised degree in Building, Project Management, Surveying or relevant discipline with membership of a Professional Association preferable.
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects in Hong Kong with a keen understanding of the working environment.
- Min. 10 years of relevant working experience with a proven leadership capability. This includes winning new work in a project consulting environment.
- Project management in design management is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T