Posted on: 2017-08-29
Sector: Engineering, Construction & Design
Job reference: 2578761hs
- Facility Management Service Provider
- US banking client
- Regional potential
Our client is a leading provider of real estate services, working with a US banking corporation across the Asia region.
Due to an expanded scope of FM services, the need has arisen for a proven technical FM leader to be based on the clients site managing all critical facilities.
The requirements are as follows:
- Ideally five years’ experience in a hard Facility Management environment;
- Corporate Real Estate experience preferably within Banking or Financial Services;
- Account Management Experience desirable;
- Experience of Critical Environment Rooms and Operation of CRAC Units, UPS, B/U Genset, Chiller and FS Systems;
- Minimum of three years’ supervisory experience;
- Fluency in English and Cantonese with proficiency in Mandarin desirable;
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or FM;
- Client facing / reporting experience preferable
In this management role, you will lead a team of around ten (10) facility professionals to ensure optimal performance of the real estate portfolio especially critical facilities and services.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T