Posted on: 2017-08-29
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2564604a
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- International PM Consultancy
- Fantastic career progression
Our client are a Leading International PM Consultancy looking for a MEP PM to join a team of respected project managers delivering projects across:
- Life sciences
- Logistics & warehouses
- Clean rooms
As a member of the project management team you will be responsible for:
- Plan and execute commercial related work in all phases with landlords, consultants, contractors and government authorities.
- Planning and Development of master plan, A&A plan, M&E plan of project.
- Ensure and follow through that projects are completed on time, within budget and must meet all safety standards.
- Design development, tender preparation/ preparation of working drawings and details.
- Organise design drawings/ draft specifications for contract tenders.
- Managing ongoing projects and monitor construction till completion.
- Progress management for all the electrical and mechanical related works
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical, Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of construction management, and/or design experience with developers, contractors or consultancy
- Must have Asia experience
- Familiar with construction regulations, specifications and formalities
- Independent and self-starter
- Proactive, good leadership skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Holly Ackland by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T