Posted on: 2017-09-04
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2582379
- An excellent platform to grow
- Market leader
- Detail oriented
Our client is a leading Project management consultancy with exciting growth in recent years. They are looking for an energetic and passionate individual to join their onsite team.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that projects are completed according to key milestones and due dates. You will identify potential risks in the planning stage and to prevent such shortfalls from interfering with the construction process. You will be involved in full project life-cycle from design to delivery.
You will assist in the budgeting for the projects and to ensure that cost saving measures have been utilised without jeopardising the overall design of the projects.
- Degree holder or equivalent in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management or related field
- 4+ years experience in the field of Architecture, construction or fitting-out Project managment
- Retail fit-out experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- experience working in a PMO
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Holly Ackland by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T