Posted on: 2017-08-31
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2580963
- Hong Kong based APAC role
- High quality retail project
- Promising platform
Super high-end product brand is expanding their retail stores in APAC, looking for an experienced project manager with a design background to join the exciting journey.
- In charge of design development and execution store openings across Asia Pacific
- Project management from layout design, tender analysis, landlord submission, off-site quality control inspection, on-site coordination, budget control, fit-out, etc.
- Discuss design issues with headquarter ·
- Work closely with and manage contractors and building works on site or remotely
- Internal communication with other departments to compromise each need and expectations
- Manage any take-offs and reconfigurations, which may be required
- Frequent travel is required (possibly weekly)
- Degree Holder in Interior Design or related disciplines
- 8+ years’ relevant working experience in retail industry
- Solid experiences in project management from 0% to completion
- Being able to make key decisions independently (taking a mature approach to project management)
- Existing experience across APAC would be useful
- Excellent design skills backed up by software knowledge including of the following: 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, AutoCAD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong in interior design documentation, budgets control, project administration, handling construction drawings, and design detailing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Sunny Shao by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T