Posted on: 2017-08-28
Sector: Engineering, Construction & Design
Job reference: 2542113
- Fast growing, global technology company
- Stationed in Shenzhen
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
Sales Lead, Battery Components (Asia Pacific)
My client is currently seeking experienced and well educated candidate to assist with the Asia expansion of the business. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and international team and will report directly to the Managing Director of Technical Sales. The Company is part of a young but already global, fast growing technology Group with presence in the USA, Europe, Asia and Russia.
We are specifically looking for someone with experience selling battery components, ideally within to lithium ion battery manufacturers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the product, the technology, its possible applications across various sectors – to be able to grasp the prospective clients’ challenges and assist them with their trials of our products leading to commercial deployment;
- Meet individual quarterly and annual sales targets for the assigned products;
- Build and expand the customer base in the assigned territory and have at least 50 active purchasing clients within 6 months of starting employment.
- Identify and recommend for hiring candidates for sales manager positions for your team and industry.
- Identify manufacturing partners in territories responsible for localized production
- Support customers’ engineering teams during the testing period with the most helpful information.
- Represent the Company at conferences and trade fairs.
- Experience in selling conductive additives which are conductive carbon black, carbon fibers, multi wall carbon nanotubes, metal oxides, pigments;
- Experience in one of the following segments – Li-Ion Batteries, Polymers, Elastomers, Thermoplastics, Thermosets, Composites and Paints (at least 3 years track record of successful work for development or manufacturing of such products);
- English and Mandarin language skills.
- Ability to negotiate with engineering staff
- Experience in establishing markets for new products
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with customers at all levels – senior persons at multinational organisations, R&D specialists, small firms, etc;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of multi-cultural global team.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV in English to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T