Posted on: 2017-08-28
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2559884
- Procurement leadership position for major projects
- Large scale construction works within the group
- Great team environment
The role is responsible for leading the procurement function for the Capital Works and Major Projects department of this well known Hong Kong company. With a mid-sized team of procurement professionals to manage, you will take ownership of the professional function in this newly created role.
- Lead the team to proactively identify, analyse and evaluate user departments’ procurement needs/ issues and propose solutions and recommendations
- Oversee the compliance framework for the Procurement Department and provide necessary training on compliance requirements including internal controls and GPA provisions
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for the development and implementation of strategic procurement plans
- Support the General Manager, Procurement to promote and implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline process and improve efficiency for the Department
- Implement initiatives on sourcing and supplier development
- Maintain effective relationship with key suppliers
- Develop and motivate team members
We are searching for a fluent English and Cantonese speaker, with experience in a similar role in the Hong Kong market. Specifically, candidates should have previously worked with owner/developer/client side organisations.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Ben Watt by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T