Posted on: 2017-09-05
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2582280a
- Strong retail understanding and networks
- Portfolio exposure
- Asset management role
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Portfolio Officer to join their fast growing retail team. As one of the leading developers in the Hong Kong market, the role will be responsible for leasing and property management of the retail assets across a district.
Reporting to the Portfolio Manager
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager in leasing and tenancy administration of the portfolio.
- Supporting the Asset management team to handle all measures relating to the handover and fit outs
- Point of contact for any overall tenancy management including inquiries and complaints and property management issues.
- Maintain an excellent communication channel with consultants, agents, internal leasing team and clients
- Establish and continue to build a network of corporate clients’ relationships
- University graduate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in property leasing and / or management, shopping mall/retail experience is preferred.
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills on MS Office
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as portfolio officer.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Queenie Tang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T