Posted on: 2017-08-28
Sector: Engineering, Construction & Design
Job reference: 2578385
- Beijing based regional role
- Promising platform with high quality projects
- Strong technical background
My client is an international top tier fund developer, with a mature and growing real estate business in Greater China.
Due to the expanding portfolio in north China region, is looking for a strong technical project management talent to be based in Beijing.
- Provide technical support and management to the project managers regarding to specific projects around Northern China.
- Help the leasing team to seek, negotiate and secure pre-lease tenants with technical support.
- Oversee the design development, approvals, tender and contract agreement for specific projects around Northern China
- Provide project and contract administration, ensuring that the projects are delivered on time and budget and in line with quality control and workplace safety processes.
- Manage the pre-lease tenant expectations during the development cycle, including running PCG meetings and ensuring the desired results are achieved.
- Provide regular reports (including financial) to the management team on project progress.
- Manage contractor and supplier relationships and meetings.
- Manage the completion, testing, certification and handover process to the tenant and Property Management team.
- Liaise with Government to secure development sites when necessary.
- Manage the development projects to ensure new enquiries are completed and the project team delivers the project on time and on budget.
- Successful completion of similar type and scale of projects.
- Good knowledge of PRC regulations and procedures for projects and construction.
- Good understanding of project management in China
- Good connection with related government authorities, vendors and construction companies.
- Pro-active and show initiative when dealing with complicated decisions or conflict.
- Accurate reporting and communication, both written and verbal.
- Effective and accurate contract administration and financial cost control.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and a team player with a strong sense of responsibility.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Sunny Shao by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T