Posted on: 2017-09-11
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2586306
- International PM consultancy
- Exciting growth strategy
- Luxury high end projects
Senior Project Manager – Hospitality / Leisure
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Project Manager in the building and construction industry for a leading Consultancy in Singapore. The successful applicant will be required to hold Singaporean PR.
Being one of the leaders in the industry and looking at expansion over the next few years, our client has high expectations on the hospitality side of the business, and seeking a senior project manager who is able to run luxury high end brands.
We are seeking for personnel who have experience in fit out, refurbishment and renovation project management as well as being involved in Greenfield / New build projects.
You will be experienced in high value and fast paced projects and the suitable applicant will need to have great time management. Successful applicant must also be highly efficient working in a team environment as well as independently.
Less experienced applicants will be considered for Project Manager positions.
- To pre-plan the projects using cross functional teams and manage the process to achieve project success
- Coordinate and integrate inputs from various design consultants and in-house departments
- Identify project milestones and prepare workable project program
- Close monitoring of projects and control the costs to ensure the project is executed within budget and make justifiable recommendations for over-budget spending
- Chair and present at meeting
- Ability to lead consulting team and client
- Manage project execution and to ensure the project achieves the design and quality standard as planned
Must have Singapore experience and be PR
- Degree in Project Manager, Engineering (building services, structural and/or civil), Construction Management;
- Hospitality / Leisure experience
- Fit out and greenfield/ new build experience
- Independent and proven ability to deliver projects on budgets, time and quality
- South East Asia and in particular Singapore projects experience would be preferred especially in dealing with submission/regulations
- Good communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Excellent communication & coordination skills and strong sense of responsibility
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Holly Ackland by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T