Posted on: 2017-08-28
Sector: Property & Development
Job reference: 2578420
- Shanghai based, large-scale portfolio
- Promising platform
- Strong technical background and customer service oriented
My client is an international top tier fund developer, with a mature and growing real estate business in Greater China.
Due to the expanding portfolio in the region, is looking for a strong technical background property manager to be based in Shanghai, it’s a customer service oriented role.
- Successful implementation of company plans and strategies is imperative.
- To serve as a bridge between head office and site office to handle all issues on property management, to ensure presentation and maintenance of the property is in high standard and quality.
- To be responsible for working with the HR team on staff recruitment, planning and arranging training for warehouse managers.
- To work with the Development team on issues of pre-takeover, physical management of development site, and handover of new projects and satisfactory rectification of all defects
- To monitor the performance of direct building staff and third party property manager’s staff, continuously review on site staff structure and recommend means to contain the efficient headcount and cost.
- To liaise with relevant government department, neighbouring management and community organizations on matters relating to the well-being of the portfolio.
- To review and upgrade as necessary all building system and equipment, monitor health and safety issues of on-site operations including contractors.
- To arrange for all tenders and maintenance contracts on building services / facilities, review procedures and arrangements on procurement to prevent noncompliance
- To handle issues on insurance claims and review incident reports prepared by Warehouse Managers
- To develop and set financial year objectives for the properties within the portfolio, to prepare OPEX/CAPEX budgets and accurately manage the recovery of outgoings from tenants;
- To carry out regular visit to buildings to comply with statutory requirement and to organize and co-ordinate property tour for investors and VIPs.
- Information and support to Asset Management Director, China on general Property Management issues over the portfolio.
Customer and Lease Management
- Liaise with the related parties for the management of customers
- To develop strategic relationships with key customers for opportunities exploration and deep understanding of customers business and future plan, to improve customer management on a day to day basis
- To identify opportunities with existing customers in portfolio for lease renewal and lease expansion, to maintain the occupancy rate
- To work closely with the leasing team to identify lease restructures and remarketing campaigns for setup of new customers, to process internal approvals in line with delegated authorities
- Reconcile customers’ accounts when necessary, to control the arrears on regular basis, to improve the administration on payment management
- To manage process for vacating customers including make good/upgrade works, to improve the efficiency on building refurbishment and tenancy reinstatement, for successful management of existing assets.
- Monitor income and expense for all properties, and to consolidate monthly reports for senior management’s review.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Sunny Shao by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T