Posted on: 2017-09-05
Sector: Corporate Functions
Job reference: 2582943
- Singapore based
- SEA focus
- Global MNC
My client is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager, to lead the function and enhance the Talent Acquisition strategy for South East Asia.
- Experience in developing collaborative partnerships with the TA leaders, HRBP’s, and key stake holders in the business.
- Manage budget targeted use of all available routes to market, including social media, job boards, events and networking.
- Continually able to identify opportunities to build and drive employment brand.
- Solicits and understand customer needs and translate them into specific actionable requirements for the tools and programs we are implementing and running.
- Ability to learn quickly, be proactive, assume ownership for broad tracks of work, and drive, influence the business.
- A passion for candidate experience; always looking at how to improve the candidate experience and influencing the business in the importance of the candidate experience
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 7 years recruitment experience either in-house or agency environment
- Strategic advisor, partnering, collaboration, communication, global perspective, continuous improvement perspective
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Paul Watson by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.capstoneasia.com and follow us on LinkedIn http://lnkd.in/b-UsF6T